Our Covid Policy
Stifford Hall, A Safe Place To Stay
Stifford Hall Hotel top priority is the health and wellbeing of all our employees, customers and third parties.
To minimise the spread of Covid-19 and to ensure that all hotels are a safe place to visit, we are undertaking, a number of additional safety measures and these include:
- Enhanced cleaning and safety regimes
- Provision of additional hand washing facilities and sanitising stations
- Social distancing measures implemented across the business
- Covid-19 illness reporting procedures for staff, customer and contractors
- Enhanced provision of personnel protective equipment (PPE) where appropriate
- Delivery of a certified Covid-19 staff training programme across the business
- Ongoing review and verification of our procedures by our Environmental Health Partners, Common Sense Compliance (CSC), with Stifford Hall Hotel taking a Covid-19 assessment
As a business we will continue to adhere to regional and central government advice and industry guidelines.
Stifford Hall Hotel Covid-19 policy will be implemented throughout the business and is in addition to existing food safety management system and health and safety management policies.
We will continue to review our Covid-19 policy and update as necessary.
Your support and cooperation at this time is very much appreciated.
Stuart Friell and the Stifford Hall team.